The aim of this annual meeting is to create an opportunity for the Federation to focus on how we can build and strengthen the Steiner Waldorf movement in Aotearoa-New Zealand. For Steiner-Waldorf education to flourish in New Zealand, we need some renewed energy and the willingness to participate in some brave conversations of how we can position and profile the great work that we do across the country. We have some amazing skills, expertise and passion in our communities and we are keen to take this energy and build some shared momentum together.
To assist this in happening, we are very keen for this Annual meeting to include representatives from the governing boards and trusts of our members as well as principals and other representatives.
Please go to these links where you will find the following documents:
- The first draft of the agenda for the two-day meeting
- Federation feedback and summary on management restructure.
- Draft strategic plan for 2016-2017.
- Draft budget for 2016
- Nomination form and information for board members of the Federation board
- Minutes of the 2015 AGM
- Information about travel cost support.
Further information is available here in PDF format.
THE BOARD OF Federation Rudolf Steiner Waldorf Schools Aotearoa, NZ